Support our young training and competence centre “ECO-CENTRE BURKINA”, so that especially young people learn to understand their own country. Within three years, our Eco-centre has become the country’s leading institution for information on environmental protection and sustainable agriculture. Pupils, students and farmers learn how soil rehabilitation can be achieved. With your donation, we can provide many people with free access to further education, so that the way out of the hunger and poverty trap is successful with united forces.
We provide the poor rural population with access to free further education. Elementary knowledge about rural life, yield-enhancing agriculture and regional topics are conveyed in an understandable way. This complements the work from our eco-centre, where we organise further training for farmers. The extensive training to become a farmer is one of our next goals for the Ökozentrum, so that help for self-help in agriculture is successful.
- Pupils and students visits
- Imparting practical knowledge about resource-conserving management
- Extension of the competence centre for soil and water conservation measures
- Access to generally understandable information on the state and consequences of environmental degradation
- Apprenticeship training positions as a farmer